1. I cut some bangs on myself one spontaneous morn.
2. Our apartment has a fireplace which is perfect for cozying up to.
3. There's a Great Harvest only 1.5 blocks away. I could live on this stuff.
4. One afternoon Dylan and I ventured to the Boulder Public Library for books on chess.
5. I visited my cousin in Denver and walked right past this guy. Swoon.
6. Organic Chemistry is (for now) done. Finally.
7. I had lemon ricotta pancakes and they were divine!
8. New partner in crime, Miss Annie.
1. My brunch with Susanna and Alyssa lasted 2.5 hours. Typical.
2. I went to The Kitchen, a fancy restaurant and bar, for the first time. These lights mesmerized me!
3. It snowed here a couple days ago (but of course it's all gone already).
4. During breaks at work I stroll around town admiring beautiful buildings.
5. Impromptu sushi date with Dylan (and the only tofu I'll ever eat).
6. Dylan took me out for a surprise breakfast at our favorite greasy spoon diner one weekday :)
7. I'm running a camp this summer and needed a picture for my bio. The result!
8. My gorgeous friend Meghan sent me this package all the way from Turkey! Friends!
Here's to an even better February!